Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Apocalypse

Tim Kaine
    Who?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

You're an idiot, even I got that and I'm not interested in US regional politics in the slightest.

Comment

I was being sarcastic.

But seriously, Tim Kaine is a no name guy from a mid level state. You'd be disappointed too.
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Demonstrating is not the same thing as filing a lawsuit to stop someone from speaking. One is utilizing free speech, the other attempting to deny it. Can you tell the difference?

I certainly think the outrage against the lawsuit was justified. The demonstrations (on both sides) have a right to exist, and are a seperate issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
            I was being sarcastic.

But seriously, Tim Kaine is a no name guy from a mid level state. You'd be disappointed too.
            Ummm... he gave the Democrat response to the State of the Union. He's considered an up and coming Dem. Calling him no name displays ignorance.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No, it's a grasp of reality.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Ummm... he gave the Democrat response to the State of the Union. He's considered an up and coming Dem. Calling him no name displays ignorance.
                And he's a relatively popular Democratic governor in a red state, one which demographic trends could turn blue in the next decade or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  Blah...I am jealous they are at least getting someone high profile.

We are stuck with the governor of Virginia. I don't even know who that is and I am living in the state. We almost had Tom Hanks and we could have had Arnold Schwarzenegger if we asked sooner.
                  You're getting Tim Kaine. At least you'll get a chuckle out of his hair. He reminds me of Dan Aykroyd for some reason.

We're getting SecDef Gates.
                  Last edited by Wycoff; April 27, 2007, 10:01.
                  I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Comment

I don't even remember who we got
                      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

In the state of Brandenburg it's still Platzeck (SPD), in Berlin still Wowereit (SPD), no idea who it is in Aragón or Zaragoza.

Comment

He's no name compared to Tom Hanks and Arnie. We had Rumsfield last year. I worked security for him.

Comment

Working...
                          X