Think you know how to yoyo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think you know how to yoyo?

The Worlds Greatest Yo Yo Guy - Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

I think thats one of the most impressive things I've seen in a long time.

Imagine that guy in a rave with a glowing yoyo.

Asian people are the best at the weirdest stuff...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Is it time for another yo-yo comeback yet?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
      Is it time for another yo-yo comeback yet?
      It could probably catch on in raves, replacing the light sticks with ropes.

Noobs would put their friends eyes out though...

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You don't need fluorescent yo-yo's for that.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Ah, the golden times of the yoyo in my early school days... I would have given much for being able to relive one of those days, with no responsibility, lots of free time, and just having fun without thought of the future. For some reason this thread got me thinking of that, must be the some subconscious link between yoyo's and that.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

This thread reminds me...that I never mastered how to use a yoyo, I never solved a rubiks cube without removing the stickers, I never played a single game of marbles despite collecting them, and I destroyed all my Star Wars figures. At least I have resisted the temptation to buy Star Wars figures on Ebay.
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
            X