This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Gere: Wanted Dead or Alive

An Indian court has ordered the arrest of Gere for the obscene act of kissing an Indian actress at a televised AIDS party

Aneeshm?

Richard Gere plays a sensitive liberal activist caught up in a story of international intrigue as sexual prudes in India (huh?) try to oppress his affection for an Indian goddess of the tin screen. Watch as he suffers the indignities of prison life in India and the worldwide effort to gain his freedom...

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Don't be such Bebro.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

damnit, cant people be a bit more specific in their titles?

Comment

This is what karma does to you for messing with gerbils.
          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Actually I knew exactly what Asher was referencing by the thread title.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

thats nice

and the gerbil story is bogus. I think Sly Stallone admitted being the source for that little joke

Comment

ambiguous thread titles

Comment

Working...
                X