• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Nice pics
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Teh evil Estonian aggressor Carmen Kass!! she eats russian babies!!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

It seems like "some" people are ignoring the rule about oversized pictures.

Please resize your pictures, or you will find them deleted. Not everybody is viewing Poly in full screen mode.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

I do have it on full screen mode. . I really can't view anything over 800 X 600 though. My eyes can't read the print of 1600 X 1200 resolutions so I don't use high resolutions. I like everything to be bigger.

At least the last one isn't too big. I can still read the text.

Comment

While I've seen much bigger... pictures... it still is too large. I would hate to see the babes threads shut down in the future because some people aren't reading/following the rules of the thread
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

You mean my Carmen?
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

RobWarham: it's an expression.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Post the rules as a poll. That way they show up at the top of each page.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                    Post the rules as a poll. That way they show up at the top of each page.
                    I have a better idea... maybe people should just take the minute and half needed to find the rules and read them

Because if they don't follow them... it will be back to no babe threads...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Mmm...Jessica Alba

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'd hit it daily, and nightly, and ever so rightly.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

jessica alba is hit or miss for me. that first pic is fantastic, but the others draw nothing but apathy.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I don't care for any of the pics. I thought she was brunnette? I just don't like her hair color here.

Comment

I don't think she looks as good as a blonde. What's with some people's obsession with blondes anyway? I see too many celebrities going blonde when they look better with their natural colour. Lindsay Lohan comes to mind.
                              "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

I'm glad she has good looks since her acting sucks.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X