This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zoid
    Obviously I didn't see the pic that was shown instead of my intended pic. I know the rules, I'm not dumb or trying to bend the rules here. Especially not with old skanks showing off their most intimate bodyparts...
    We understand, however meaning to or not, it broke the rules.

Thats why Ming made his post about reviewing the picture after posting.

I too learned that mistake once, and thats why you were not "Toast" as some folks are

GT
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• The bottom one is very hot indeedy, very captivating, strong arms and firm muscle tones

~meow~

Something about her says sunny side down and bury the bacon

GT

Comment

• how perverse, mister troll. i like it.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased
            how perverse, mister troll. i like it.
            A battle I am engaged in for most of me 48 years

Truth however flows free and yes sir, that their is what I would do, Hit dat @zz!! umm..(with a smile)

Comment

• my coworkers and i are horrible people in this respect as well. it's easy to be this way looking at literally a half million photos every shift at work. prom pictures, after-prom pictures, pictures of girls who may or may not be of the age of consent in their state of residence (our photo lab services the northeastern US and ohio), all doing questionably apropriate things.

it's not our place to judge, honest. we just watch, and comment.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Comment

• I will say this, the worst piece I ever had was great!

that being said, I find beauty not in the fakeness of many models but of the tru inner beauty of most Normal women.

Think about it like this: Many people want to test drive or even own a fast sports car. Problem is many drivers could have worn it out and not be in the best of shape, not properly serviced as such.

But a hardly driven ride is very grateful when someone takes it out and opens it up to show her what she can do

Anyhoo, Keep 'em coming folks

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                  not properly serviced as such.
                  Nothing worse than a badly serviced ride............

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Comment

• I remember that classroom!
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Elisha.

Comment

• and tiffany

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                            and tiffany

Very very nice! any chance at all that those are real?

Comment

• Siro's picks as usual
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                                I will say this, the worst piece I ever had was great!

that being said, I find beauty not in the fakeness of many models but of the tru inner beauty of most Normal women.

Think about it like this: Many people want to test drive or even own a fast sports car. Problem is many drivers could have worn it out and not be in the best of shape, not properly serviced as such.

But a hardly driven ride is very grateful when someone takes it out and opens it up to show her what she can do
                                Are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                                X