I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

I've got some sleeping pills I won't use. Help me decide what to do with them.
    Be a good boy and hand 'em in to the pharmacy
    33.33%
    Give them to insomniac relatives
    4.76%
    Throw away, the environment (and Ludd) be damned
    14.29%
    Sell on the black market for fun and profit
    14.29%
    Dissolve in a cola & vodka and give to someone I dislike
    28.57%
    Make a banana and pill pie and feed the magpies
    4.76%
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

STICK IT UP YOUR

---- message interrupted by ass aliens -----

GUrlUK! Nihgee sum reponsu!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

LC,

throw them away somehow...
      i personally HATE meds and pills of ALL kinds...
      well... except headache pills...
      and allergy tablets...
      im off my meds again and i feel GREAT!!!
      i am not joking either i actually DO feel better about myself, and life, without my pills...
      i was actually going to make a thread about this... damn...
      anywhoo... piece
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
        LC,

throw them away somehow...
        i personally HATE meds and pills of ALL kinds...
        well... except headache pills...
        and allergy tablets...
        im off my meds again and i feel GREAT!!!
        i am not joking either i actually DO feel better about myself, and life, without my pills...
        i was actually going to make a thread about this... damn...
        anywhoo... piece
        Oh Christ, here we go...

I'm sure your doctors have told you this AAHZ, but it bares repeating: Just because you feel good now doesn't mean you should go off your prescribed meds. You'll crash and then will be unwilling to take your meds until you can be badgered into taking them, then you'll feel good again. This is exactly the kind of behavior that does severe manic-depressives in, so you really ought to be more careful than that.

And no offense, but you're the last person TLC needs medication advice from. Your post above proves as much.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

And no offense, but you're the last person TLC needs medication advice from. Your post above proves as much.
          Your sentiment is appreciated, but I do want to point out this thread isn't about medication advice as such. It's about what I should do about pills my doctor agrees I shan't take.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I understand that T, but seeing AAHZ's post I had to respond to it. Again, it's because my grandmother was a schitz too and had a difficult time trusting her meds and her doctors. I posted for AAHZ's sake out of concern over what he posted.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Crush them to make a fine powder.

Then find some jelly PCP and mix it up to 0.9 and sell it as upgraded mescaline.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                Crush them to make a fine powder.

Then find some jelly PCP and mix it up to 0.9 and sell it as upgraded mescaline.
                And then I'll be hacked to pieces by mescheads ...

Comment

Re: I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                  Drink 3 shots of bourbon and down two pills. Go out to a bar. Have fun.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What exactly is it that sleeping pills, aspirin etc. do when you combine them with drinking? Everyone says it's a hell of an effect but what is it? I guess it's just another urban myth and I'm not going to try until YOU have done it before.

Comment

Y'know, I'm entirely capable of making a royal fool of myself without chemical stimulation.

Comment

And then I'll be hacked to pieces by mescheads ...
                        Meschewhat...?

But you should be a good boy and hand them in to the pharmacy
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Re: I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

You should take your drugs young man when you doctor prescribes them. They will make you better.

But never mind that, it keeps me in work and my share dividends up
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

You should take your drugs young man when you doctor prescribes them. They will make you better.
                            Read post #5, Mr Clueless.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

Read post #5, Mr Clueless.
                              Read all of post #13, Mr F*ckwit
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X