No announcement yet.

Only April and I'm already stripped to the waist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's truly bizarre to see rain pouring down in Italy (on the Milan-ManU game), while we're almost starting to beg for rain. In Belgium for ****'s sake.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

kind of chilly today. I left the windows open last night. time for sweat pants and flannel shirt. I get cold easy. esp. since I'm drinking ice cold orange juice.

Just about a week ago, I was in misery in my own sweat.

and I was stripped all the way down to my boxers. Don't get too turned on by that.

Comment

About 10 degrees F colder than normal here today.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

It snowed here again today.

I'm headed to SoCal this week though... this should be my last snow for the "winter"...

Comment

Where are you, Alaska?
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I think Utah...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yah, Central Utah. It was 80's all last week... snowing this week... 80's next week. And this is kinda "mild".

Comment

It's raining again.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I can see through the windshield of my car again !!!

YAY !!!

So, now I can go and start lanning my holiday to the South...
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Re: Only April and I'm already stripped to the waist

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                      Blue skies and 30 degrees Celsius.

Belgium isn't what it used to be.
                      I was the same on Saturday, 18c and sunny, beautiful.

Pesky sunburn
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                      X