Juggalo Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juggalo Humor

This weekend (4/28) there is a huge concert coming to Orlando called Earthday Birthday. The line up is Sevendust, Chevelle, Papa Roach, Buckcherry, Daughtry, Saliva, Puddle of Mudd, Three Days Grace, Nonpoint, Bullet for My Valentine, Evans Blue, Black Stone Cherry, and Dropping Daylight. Tickets have a face value of $45.00, they cost $53.50 to buy through ticketmaster, and ticketmaster sold out of it's allotment of tickets on Tuesday April 10th. After 4/10, the only way to officially buy tickets was through Earthday Birthday Ticket stops, because the radio station sponsoring the event kept 1,000 or so tickets in reserve to have the publicity stops for the show. I bought my ticket at one of these stops (which was at a dog track in Melbourne FL), along with two extras that I intended to scalp, since it's legal to scalp tickets in Florida, and I knew the concert had sold out. Since I didn't have an extra 90 dollars on me, I had to take a credit card cash advance so my total cost for the two extra tickets was 108 dollars because of cash advance fees (or about the same as if I had purchased them through ticketmaster). I sold one for 100.00 dollars on Friday, and then I sold one for 99.00 dollars on stubhub yesterday (but after their take I only made 84.15). So altogether I had about a 70% profit margin from ticket scalping on my small investment. I could have waited and possibly made more, though I decided to just make what I could and not get too greedy.

I used stubhub, myspace, and craigslist to list my tickets. I sold my first ticket to a guy from myspace. I also recieved the following inquiry from a different guy through myspace...

Apr 19, 2007 7:14 PM
    Earthday Birthday Tix

Hey whats up, I am coming to Orlando on vacation from Wisconsin on the 24th thru the 2nd and wanted to go to this concert I see it sold out, So how much would you sell 1 ticket for ? let me know thanx Ron, I could meet you some where in orlando on Tuesday afternoon thanx again,

Nothing out of the ordinary. I sent him back a responce similar to what I was sending to other myspace inquiries saying that I would sell him a ticket for 100.00 on a first come first serve basis, and then I got the following responce...

Date: Apr 20, 2007 11:09 PM

$100 cmon man they retail for $53 I just wanted to asure to get a ticket if you cant match that than I will just get one at the show from a scalper,

Date: 20 Apr 2007, 23:32

ok. good luck with that.

No biggie. Yeah 100.00 might be extravagent, but tickets were going for around 100.00 on stubhub, and anywhere from 75.00 to 125.00 on ebay, so I felt justified in asking for 100.00, and I didn't think that a ticket scalper at the show would ask retail value (they're scalpers after all), but if he could find another cheaper source, then more power to him...

Date: Apr 21, 2007 12:50 AM

good luck trying to sell it at that price! DICK HEAD!

Date: 20 Apr 2007, 23:53

Well I already have sold one at that price, and I have other people interested in the second at the same price. There's no need for you to be rude, since I wasn't being sarcastic in my message to you.

I decided that he probably thought I was being a smart ass since it's often hard to determine a person's tone in a short message if you don't know them; however, I wasn't. I honestly didn't care that he wasn't interested at 100.00. I thought by clarifying this everything would be ok. Other people were unhappy with me asking 100.00 dollars, but one girl was very polite about it. She asked me to keep her in mind if I decided to lower my price. If I had of lowered my price she would have been the first person I messaged. Besides the ticket stops which sold tickets at face value though a lottery system in block of around 100 tickets at a time (so there was no guarantee of being able to buy a ticket at a ticket stop but they were certainly good places to start), the aftermarket value had settled at around 100.00 dollars (though a few people were asking like 250.00 per ticket which IS outrageous).

Date: Apr 21, 2007 12:54 AM

i saw a little tear come down *****

Date: Apr 21, 2007 12:59 AM

Not at all. I'm just a polite person. There's no reason to act childish and start insulting me, but it's cool.

My first reaction was to send this a message about how I hoped he could have to suck the scalper's dick and pay 250.00 dollars just to get a ticket, then I wrote I hoped it was a counterfeit ticket so he wouldn't get into the show. I decided that it was stupid to sink to his level, and that I was better than that. So I erased what I had typed, then wrote a level headed responce instead. I decided to check out his page to see what the **** was wrong with this guy because as R Kelly said there was a myster going on and I was going to solve it. I assumed that maybe he was an immature 17 year old wih a bad attitude. It turns out that he was 25. So he didn't have a reason to act like a ********. Then I saw his pictures! He was a

JUGGALO!!!!

that explained everything...

For a good laugh check out his page...

****tarded fatass juggalo

You have to wait for a few minutes until the pictures of him and his Juggalo family (I'm not kidding) comes up, but it's pretty funny. I guess he's one of the harbingers of the dark carnival.

for more laughs check out these two wiki pages that explains the insane clown posse. try to use your serious inner voice as you read them. it makes it funnier. granted you only need to skim since it's all so humorously stupid

Insane Clown Posse
    Juggalo
    Last edited by korn469; April 24, 2007, 13:27.

edited to correct formatting

Comment

You're spending way too much time with a jackass.
      ****can anything from him.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

oh no, stefu's avatar already gave me way too much information about juggalos (and that was years ago)

/me runs away from this thread *

Comment

that's great ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

why would anyone pay to see those bands?

Comment

I would rather see ICP than hear them play.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X