Boris Yeltsin dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serb
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

BTW, this thread should be closed. BeBro's was first.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yeah (!!! ), but what the hell, this one has already much more replies.

Of course, I take it personally

Blah

Comment

At 76 years old he certainly wasn't Russian to the grave! Huh? Huh? HUH?

Ba-dum-tish!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Serb
            I bet Serb is shedding no tears over this particular death.

Comment

Putin
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                The only good this he did was stepping up against the coupe d' état aimed at Gorbachev.
                I always wanted someone to make a movie based on the coup.

Comment

Re: Boris Yeltsin dead

Originally posted by Emetri
                  his role in setting the country on the path to a stable democracy and a free market economy
                  "An Outside Context Problem was the sort of thing most civilisations encountered just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop" - Excession

Comment

Those were the days, when the World was ruled by a sex maniac in the White House and a pathtic drunkard in the Kremlin.
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Re: Re: Boris Yeltsin dead

Originally posted by Myrddin

hello Myrddin!
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The Vodka finally got him!

Yeltsin on the tank:

The moronic "shock therapy" he did to the Russian economy that lead to the Oligarchs:

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                          Those were the days, when the World was ruled by a sex maniac in the White House and a pathtic drunkard in the Kremlin.
                          And they really were better times.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

And they really were better times.
                            QFT

Comment

He should be praised for having given up the office and excoriated for hand-picking a successor.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

his role in setting the country on the path to a stable democracy and a free market economy cannot be underestimated.

"Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                                X