Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    What is that salute you have going?
    It's the new cool
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

What is that salute you have going?
      It seemed appropriate, as the figurine didn't have thumbs either. I wouldn't have wanted to make it jealous.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I just wondered, and rarely do I think something without saying it. Can lead to some uncomfortable moments.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I just wondered, and rarely do I think something without saying it. Can lead to some uncomfortable moments.
          I approve
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I tried to add my wedding picture, but Dan wanted me to cut my wife out of it first.
            Last edited by joncha; April 22, 2007, 20:48.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I don't know much about your personal beleifs/etc, but there is that two become one thing in Christianity.

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I find that concept to be as creepy as it is bewildering.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I can't remember the verses or context at the moment.

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    I don't know much about your personal beleifs/etc, but there is that two become one thing in Christianity.
                    In the Spice World, too.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I am not sure of it's origins... Some of the Spice Girls are hot.

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Re: woohoo, more of you have put pictures in your profiles

Originally posted by Dis
                        And I noticed some of you are old farts. . And some of you don't look like I imagined. Cybershy for example. Imran has a pic that is so far away, I can't tell there is someone there. Although mine is the same way. I need a better pic.

ciresi0081 has an interesting one. .

And so many women, but they never post.

I would post this in the community forum over there. But no one ever posts there, except to spam. Off topic is free from that kind of spam.
                        Indeedy I be an Old Fart

Earned it through Life's degree

I too enjoy looking at the pics, for some folks here i try to envision, of course, some try to forget (j/k)

I enjoy most all here

Lets get a picture for all our posters folks, be proud of who ya are
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                          I tried to add my wedding picture, but Dan wanted me to cut my wife out of it first.
                          There has to be more to this story.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            ...Some of the Spice Girls are hot.

Jon Miller
                            hot, mediocre singers.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                              but you're wife is so pretty!

Comment

I put a photo of myself drinking here just because it's not a good idea to have those up on Facebook and I have a picture of myself drinking so might as well put it somewhere.
                                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X