No announcement yet.

The cinematic masterpiece that is "Double Team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Trouble doesn't hold a candle to Kung Faux. The greatest achievement humanity has produced:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Mickey Rourke? Man, has he fallen...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Re: The cinematic masterpiece that is "Double Team"

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
        ... Jean-Claude van Damme is a secret agent whose death is faked and who is sent to work on an island with other "retired" agents against his will. The agents are held prisoner by a number of ingenious devices (of dubious plausibility) so that they can continue to be of service to their governments as counter-terrorist analysts. Van Damme's wife is pregnant with his child, so he formulates a plan to escape the island, a task which is given added urgency when the agents see footage from a terrorist attack by arch-villain Mickey Rourke, who has left a note at the scene telling van Damme that he is holding van Damme's wife hostage.
        It sounds like this portion of the plot was stolen from that old T.V. series: "The Prisoner" with Patrick McGoohan.

No. 2: "I am Number 2."
        McGoohan: "Who is Number 1!?"
        No. 2: "You are Number 6."
        McGoohan: "I am not a number! I am a free man!!"

Comment

Working...
        X