Hot Fuzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Fuzz

I saw this movie tonight, and I loved it. It's another action comedy movie that's part parody and part straight up movie. I didn't get all of the humor in it, but I laughed almost nonstop throughout the movie. There needs to be more old women getting drop kicked! For those of you that don't know it's another movie by the guys that did Shawn of the Dead.

Spoiler:
    My favorite parts:
    The lady with double pistols on the bike
    The look on dead statue guy's face
    The china twon reference about This being Sanford!
    The motives why they killed everybody
    The opening scence with Jenine where she says "Does whoever look like the kind of guy I'd date?"
    The other cops shooting at the grocery store workers throwing pineapples at them
    Timothy Dalton impaling his face on the miniture castle but not dying
    and so much more! i loved it!

Go watch it if you get a chance!

Last edited by korn469; April 22, 2007, 03:08.

I can't wait to see it
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Simon Pegg has always been a great comedy writer and actor, I hope to see this soon aswell.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I will see it when it comes to DVD.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

trailer was boring....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

This was a great movie. I enjoyed flying kick to the little old lady
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Well, the trailer above didn't give that much of a good impression.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Something to miss
                Forum Message
                Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It was a fun film, but nowhere near as good as Shaun of the Dead... 7/10

Filmed in Wells (smallest city in England), it was good to see all the locations they used.
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                  X