• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RoboCon
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
      Has to be Britain - their PMs love to sit in our President's (doesn't matter which President) lap, and nod their heads and do anything they're told.

Yet, despite all their prancing about and whining about it, the Brits can't ever seem to change PMs until they get bored and retire. Then the next one hops right in our President's lap again and continues the whole sordid saga, and the Brits just go along and prance and whine some more.
      Mobius ain't bovvered
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

He's not the only one (by far) who doesn't seem to like how ol' Blair the poodle likes to perch himself in his master's lap.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

He's not the only one (by far) who doesn't seem to like how ol' Blair the poodle likes to perch himself in his master's lap.
          Well, he's more of a guide dog
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

(And yes, I'm keping your name off the "last posted" column, so that you two don't start at it again. Moderating things, as it were.. )
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Re: The gayest country?

Originally posted by Lancer
              Alot of gays in the Philippines, but I'm wondering if there is a country renowned for gayness? Any place with more than the rest?
              My semi-educated guess is that gays are equally distributed over the face of the Earth, but that some countries are more tolerate, and so their gays are more willing to "come out of the closet."

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                Australia is quite gay, like a big San Francisco
                You've never been there, I take it.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Blair wanted rid of Saddam and got Geroge to do it for him.

Who's the poodle
                  Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                  Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                    I say this should be decided by number of gays and tolerance oof gays.

Denmark
                    Nah...we're too mediocre. We're never no. 1 in anything
                    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                      Blair wanted rid of Saddam and got Geroge to do it for him.

Who's the poodle
                      Yep, Blair's calling the shots, worldwide. Riiiiigggghhhht.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                        (And yes, I'm keping your name off the "last posted" column, so that you two don't start at it again. Moderating things, as it were.. )
                        If he ever came up with anything which wasn't utterly predictable, then I might bother, but it's gotten more boring than watching paint dry.

Comment

Working...
                        X