Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewish aggressors and the logical conspiracy

Nietzsche on Jews and logic (The Gay Science, V, § 348) :

We can verify this fact that, amongst Jewish intellectuals — they all hold logic in high esteem, which is to say the constraining strength of arguments on approbation ; they know that logic will provide them with victory, even when there is against them a repugnance of race and class, and that they will be believed against anyone's will. For there is nothing more democratic than logic : it is void of any regard to anyone, and straightens even the hook nose.

Nietzsche definitely puts the finger on a pattern here : not only Solomon Feferman, Nelson Goodman, Thomas Kuhn, but also Einstein, Spinoza.

Clearly, logic is a conspiracy of Jewish aggressors in order to impose rational thinking to the Nedaverse.

QED b1tc8.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Isnt it funny how people think germans are all logical and rational, and then they give birth to people like Nietzsche and Heidegger?
    I need a foot massage

Comment

On the other hand, they invaded France, which was the only rational choice.
      "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Why would owning French land and people be rational?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
          Isnt it funny how people think germans are all logical and rational, and then they give birth to people like Nietzsche and Heidegger?
          I'm more amused they went to court over Schröder's hair colour.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
            On the other hand, they invaded France, which was the only rational choice.
            Are yo kidding? Then you end up having to run those lazy *****es.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The bacillas you get are but a function of your healthy cells.
              Last edited by Fake Boris; April 21, 2007, 07:14.

Comment

It's the "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde effect": in order to maintain such a high level of logic and rationality, we have to spawn a complete madman every now and then...

Comment

Too late, ElTigre.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                    Too late, ElTigre.
                    That's a quote from Jekyll&Hyde?

Anyway, the next madman is already overdue...

Comment

This quote is rather contradicted by a much more famous nietzschean sentence though, that according to which his contemporary philosophers (traditionally linked with the subject of logical thinking) wanted all to be claiming whatever sentence to be true, and of all their claims to be equally true and not cancelled by antithetical ones. Thus, in his view, they wanted not philosophy, but religion.
                      Nietzsche remained dependant on what he was fighting against, nomatter that he occasionally tried very hard to rid himself from it (idealism).

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        Why would owning French land and people be rational?

Perhaps after Jews, Roma and Slavs time would come for them as well
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by varwnos
                          This quote is rather contradicted by a much more famous nietzschean sentence though, that according to which his contemporary philosophers (traditionally linked with the subject of logical thinking) wanted all to be claiming whatever sentence to be true, and of all their claims to be equally true and not cancelled by antithetical ones. Thus, in his view, they wanted not philosophy, but religion.
                          Nietzsche remained dependant on what he was fighting against, nomatter that he occasionally tried very hard to rid himself from it (idealism).
                          Well — if you're talking to me, that is —, this quote is 'contradicted' to the mere extent that you would assume me to assume it absolute. As much as he despised democracy, Nietzsche saw it as the greatest illness he would face — i.e., what was required of him to absorb in order to remain healthy.

It may not be meaningless that Nietzsche collapsed at the point in his life where he attempted to tackle the two greatest nihilisms : the Messiah, and democracy.

Comment

Hello, Cronos-qc

The Messiah may be a nihilism, but I'm not sure you can pretend to be an hedonism, whether in affirmation or negation.

Comment

Working...
                            X