• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes some ppl don't want to be found
    Monkey!!!

Comment

That's not a real ghost ship.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

woah that sounds cool.
        i know what happened. there were two people on board. one of them planned to kill the other. he suggested they take a little swim before dinner, the one dude by strangling and drowning him. he was going to stab him, but he didn't want to risk sharks eating him. BUT while he's swimming back to the boat, a giant squid pulls him under! poor edwinius.

Comment

I think it's an insurance scam.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Piracy is not very likely since there was a lot of valuable stuff still onboard. Neither was there any sign of trouble that would make the crew abandon ship. My money is on Teh Aliens...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Ned says you can't blame this one on the Nazis.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Townsville, i like it.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  Aliens, the only reasonable explanation. In a few weeks or months they'll show up with memory gaps and sore buttholes.
                  What is it with Yanks and the need to blame the inexplicable on aliens? At least Aussies, Brits and Kiwis have the good sense to admit that they were drunk.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

By alien he means Mexican
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

murder and suicide

Comment

Comment

Space aliens...and they often abduct drunks. Don't you guys know anything?
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                          X