X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if you want to call me stupid, this is your opportunity

Or, one more opportunity...

You know that RX7 I am working on...

I made a big BIG mistake. And a noob mistake might I add...

Probably for over working on it when tired and not wanting to let go.

I have...well, HAD an appointment already set up to have the car painted on saturday...So hurrying up to finish the car, I plug the starter on the wrong poll...I try to start up the car with excitment AND!... the car used the cable for the speedometer as a ground. 200amps that is.

Result, I melted my whole cluster gages in my dash...Now, the only things that works are my headlights and brake lights. I might even have fried my brand new Microtech ECU...:suicide:

Way to go me! I probably melted the main wire harness and such...The car is not going to paint...its going to an electrical expert shop for the next week or so to fix all melted wires...

More moneyh down the drain, and all that because I was to stupid to let it go.

Laugh on.

Spec.
    Last edited by Spec; April 19, 2007, 21:19.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Measure twice, cut once.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Let me start.

HAHAHA!! Spec is stupid!!

*points and laugh*

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Measure twice, cut once.
        Sadly, that doesn't apply here.

Spec.

Comment

It means take your time. It does apply.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            It means take your time. It does apply.
            Ok, taken that way, it does.

Spec.

Comment

A stitch in time saves 9... and me calling you stupid!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

haha.. that was pretty cleaver
                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Poor Spec's Car
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                    Poor Spec's Car
                    Haha, nice one.

That actually made me laugh

I see you are witty with inside jokes.

Spec.

Comment

Well, I'm glad you are jovial despite your misfortune.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Your tombstone shall read:
                        "Here Lies Spec. The bastard fried his RX7. Bad Spec."
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Result, I melted my whole cluster gages in my dash...Now, the only things that works are my headlights and brake lights. I might even have fried my brand new Microtech ECU...:suicide:
                          Look on the bright side, at least the headlights are working .

It is always fun reading about the misfotunes of others, but then that usually bites you in the ass later on. Damn Karma
                          When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                            Well, I'm glad you are jovial despite your misfortune.
                            Well, I might as well be.

Being angry will not fix my problem. Doing overtime will though.

But then again, kowing why I'm stupid will prevent me from doing the same mistake over again.

Spec.

Comment

my Neighbor blew out his engine blcok he had spent a whole bunch of money boring out and improving

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X