Virginia Tech Massacre, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Tech Massacre, Part 2

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

it's kinda sad how far from the original topic we have wandered with all the personal attacks...

Originally posted by Guynemer
    Ummm...

How come MtG is allowed to (correctly) call MOBIUS a complete ghoul, but when others do it they are threatened with bannings? (No offense to you, MtG. I'm rather enjoying this.)
    It could be because MOBIUS does the same thing to MtG. The logical thing would be to ban both, but it's not like the Mods should be some 24/7 babysitters with zero-tolerance policies.

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat Typical whiny prat.
    Most of the people have noticed this a long, long time ago. Kuci doesn't really post anything meaningful anymore. Just unbacked one-liners which are usually personal attacks. And they're not even imaginative, when I stopped listening he had been using his standard "You are a tool" reply to different posters making different points (valid and unvalid) 6 times within two days.

Comment

Here's the self-taken picture of the murderer, in case people miss it because it's in the last page of the first thread:

Too much CS, it seems.
      Attached Files

Comment

MSNBC is streaming the video. The guy sounds like a moron, his words are stupid, he blames people he won't name (I guess he means the rich?).

I'd say he has a mental disability in addition to being insane. How did he get into Virginia Tech?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          I'd say he has a mental disability in addition to being insane. How did he get into Virginia Tech?
          He was an in-state student, and he wasn't in an engineering program.
          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

His parents ran a cleaners, and his sister got into Princeton, IIRC, so maybe it's one of those pissed off at the world because everything wasn't handed to him the way he thought it should be things.

He's pretty incoherent, so it's probably futile to wonder what was going on in that fevered little brain.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

VT isn't that hard to get into. Which isn't to say that it's not a good engineering school - quite the contrary.

Comment

oh no there is another massacre at Virginia Tech, how horrible, terrible timing too.... who is the suspect now?
                "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

From what I understand about VT from living in Virginia almost 4 years now, it's really a crap school, and the engineering program is large enough so that you can still be a bit slow and get in.

Also it used to have the largest amount of education majors in the country until it did away with education majors since those were fairly ****ty degrees.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I can't fathom this Korean collective guilt thing.

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                      I can't fathom this Korean collective guilt thing.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/..._korean18.html
                      I think the asians have a concept called responsibility. Sometimes they take it a bit far, but it's nice to have that trait.

Comment

Based on the *****'s so-called plays, a shrink now claims that he was sexually mollested when he was a kid.

I agree that he sounds like a ****ing moron in that clip. And WTF is he talking about when he says "I'm doing this for my children. for my sisters and brothers..."
                        Last edited by Drogue; April 19, 2007, 16:16.
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

what is the thing with the baseball caps, I never get mass murders and wearing black backwards baseball caps...... hmm........
                          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                            Based on the pr ick's so-called plays, a shrink now claims that he was sexually mollested when he was a kid.

I agree that he sounds like a fuc king moron in that clip. And WTF is he talking about when he says "I'm doing this for my children. for my sisters and brothers..."
                            He sounded like he tried to find everything cliched from these types of videos as possible, and put them together in sloppy english.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              Sometimes they take it a bit far
                              For instance, the Korean ambassador to the US apologizing.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                              X