No announcement yet.

Kuci to file impeachment on Cheney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elok, did you ever consider writing humor?

Comment

Can someone please find Dennis Kucinich's quote that Stefu used to have as his sig?

The one about our 'starlight oneness' or whatever?
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency

Comment

And I'm an aspiring author. S'pose I could be a humorist too, but there's the little matter of getting people to pay me for the right to pay to publish my witticisms. Alas.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

you can rob people and leave people funny short stories to compensate them.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              Does he ever go undercover? I might have set next to him one time on a plane.

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
              X