Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Imus Announces Bid For Democratic Presidential Nomination

Now what would you do?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

If I were him? Die in a fire.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

You mean like, he looks at his daily schedule, and "Die in a Fire" is on the agenda?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

More like circled on a calendar.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

That's all fine and good, but the question is what will "you" do, not what "he" will do.

Comment

Not vote for him?
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

WTF?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Look forward to the day, 6 months from now, when I see this thread title and think, "Don who?"
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  You mean like, he looks at his daily schedule, and "Die in a Fire" is on the agenda?
                  It would do more for his career than this. Rufus is right. This is a one-way ticket to Forgottenville.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Running as a democrat? Could be.

Comment

Working...
                    X