Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amusing website

http://www.freerebelart.net/

go ahead and do it. be sure to answer your phone quickly with the password.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Is this more NIN ****?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bah, go back to your Bryan Adams CD
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        Is this more NIN ****?
        yes. and it's an amusing gimmick. leave me alone to enjoy it.

Comment

I'm more than happy to leave you alone, but stop spamming it to punish us as well.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
            Bah, go back to your Bryan Adams CD
            I hate Bryan Adams almost as much as I hate gothy NiN fans.

Woe is me! Life hurts so much! wah wah!

Comment

i'm not a goth. i can't stand most of the staple 'goth' music. i once spent three consecutive hours making fun of the lead singer of the cruxshadows in front of his band. why did you even feel the need to post in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
                i'm not a goth. i can't stand most of the staple 'goth' music. i once spent three consecutive hours making fun of the lead singer of the cruxshadows in front of his band. why did you even feel the need to post in this thread?
                Because the title LIED.

It was only amusing in the sense that perpetually gothic, long-haired multi-pierced, hippy, italics-using freaks are amusing -- and it's wearing thin.

The fact that you, of all people, spent three hours ridiculing a guy from an obscure band is pretty amusing too. When someone spends 3 seconds doing it to you, you well up with tears. "I hate the world, why are you doing this to me??"

Comment

hardly, kind sir. when you're visiting an open bar with drinks on the record label, you'd stick around too.

and hippy? please tell me your trolling has further devolved into name calling? my skin is pretty thick, and i do take a perverse pleasure in being hounded by a gay man who appears to think that he's bad-ass while generalizing about someone whom he barely knows. which is why i suppose my posts attract you in the first place.

and for the record, i found the site amusing. others may too. therefore, no lie. it's just subjective.

Comment

It's not a name-calling thing, it's an observation.

free love! be different! don't cut your hair! trent reznor is 5.5 inches of pure pure love.

and i do take a perverse pleasure in being hounded by a gay man who appears to think that he's bad-ass while generalizing about someone whom he barely knows.

Who thinks he is the bad-ass? You're the one with long-hair and piercings, the rebel who refuses to use the shift key and types in all italics.

You are a rebel against society, my friend. POWER TO YOU!

TRENT 4 EVA! I LOVE YOU TREENNTT!!!

Comment

I wouldn't label NIN "goth" It's far too violent, edgy and plain weird to be goth. Goth is, as we all seem to agree on, pretty weak and silly. Trent Reznor OTOH is a true genius and remarkable musician.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                        I wouldn't label NIN "goth" It's far too violent, edgy and plain weird to be goth. Goth is, as we all seem to agree on, pretty weak and silly. Trent Reznor OTOH is a true genius and remarkable musician.
                        True genius.

A true genius is Einstein. A brilliant marketing manipulator is what Trent is.

Johnny Cash's "Hurt" is 10x better than NiN's. Trent's game soundtrack compositions are all garbage.

Comment

Well, that's your opinion...

Comment

Hurt was a thing of brilliance. Cash gained a whole new generation of fans in his final days.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Hurt was a thing of brilliance. Cash gained a whole new generation of fans in his final days.
                              Including me.

Comment

Working...
                              X