X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh. political figure.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      the plural of potato is potatoes. Dan Quayle spelled the singular of potato with an E at the end.
      DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Quayle
        I have made good judgements in the Past. I have made good judgements in the Future.
        Dan Quayle.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
          Who cares about nutritional value?

Its the bestest foods to have been invented

Fried, grilled, baked, mashed.... mmmmmmmm
          they taste bland to me. you have to put butter on them to make them taste good.

why not just eat plain butter?

Comment

texture!

Comment

"Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

that's a pretty picture.

Comment

Working...
                X