India and Pakistan Should Gang Up On China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India and Pakistan Should Gang Up On China

Think about it. It's a good idea, isn't it?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Pakistan is a Chinese client state. The two have basically ganged up against India.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Canada and Mexico should gang up on the US. They'd be about as successful.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

NAFTA economy 88% USA, 12% everyone else. USA! USA! USA!

On the down side some Mexican has replaced Warren Buffet as the world's second richest man. It seems old Warren has been giving so much money away to charity that he's slipped to third place.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Indians are tricky. I say, join Pakistan.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Indians are tricky. I say, join Pakistan.
            Indians are morons. Texas ought to join India.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I'm pushing that idea, even as we post.
              Bomb your ass, if I get my way.

Comment

id join your cause Slowwhand...
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I know we can count on you, AAHZ.

Comment

Slowwhand,

always, my friend...

there are those, however, that clearly DO NOT deserve my patronage...

you know who you are...
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

california should join china
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                        Canada and Mexico should gang up on the US. They'd be about as successful.
                        QFT and QF
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

India can't go to war. If they have a draft and send them off to war, who will man our customer service hotlines? How would we get any customer service?

Comment

india has plenty of untalented people that speak english poorly.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              India can't go to war. If they have a draft and send them off to war, who will man our customer service hotlines? How would we get any customer service?
                              "Please hold while I defeat the People's Republic of China" wouldn't be any worse than most of my customer service experiences...
                              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X