• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find this particularly UNfunny...
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Christ on a pogo stick what an awful way for a 7-yr-old to find out about the word ******, but that's a lovely shade of chink-yellow* on Doris' walls...

*It's a just pun making fun of a rather stomach-turning story, relax.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

The ironic thing is that both the retailer and the distributor appear, from their last names, to be Indian -- and I've met more Indians the color of that sofa than I have African-Americans.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Why didn't they choose "sh!t brown" instead?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            QFT!
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

They appear to be shaven off, and then drawn, with a pencil, slightly higher than originally.
              Yeah, whats up with that, is it meant to be more intimidating. Her hair seems to be crawling backwards off her head aswell.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Did you just call all black people ****?!!!!!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

whats worse is teaching the daughter that about the negativity of the word and perpetuating the outrage and idiocy of slurs.
                  anything Caligastia says
                  The Apolyton racist brigade barges in and blames the victim. Good work guys.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Victim?

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell

The Apolyton racist brigade barges in and blames the victim. Good work guys.
                      wouldnt it be great if the word carried no weight because the mother didnt instill the derogatory meaning of the word. Its not just the negative connotation, its the way the mother did it.

and claiming im racist is hi-larious. im biased against people perpetuating slurs.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

the way i look at it, a black person, in this day and age shouldnt feel bad for being called a ******, they should pity the person that calls them a ****** because its so outdated and is no longer a way to oppress them.
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Who are we kidding here. She's obviously not just a victim, but a survivor. Get with the times.

Comment

Originally posted by Emetri
                            Who are we kidding here. She's obviously not just a victim, but a survivor. Get with the times.

Comment

Originally posted by Az

Did you just call all black people ****?!!!!!

Yep, I'm racist; send me to the same corner with Cal.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Uh, oh MRT144, I'm still in agreement with you...you must be some kind of racist bigot.
                                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                                X