No announcement yet.

What are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think b etor is a hedonist. Better that word than something else. . You enjoy sex, no sense being ashamed of it. At least I hope you are enjoying it.

I think Jon has some good points about bisexuality, but I can't agree with him completely. I do think there are true bisexuals. But most people who say they are bi, really aren't. They say it for a variety of reasons. Women say it more because they think guys will like it. Most women are not truelly bi. Teenage girls are especially prone to say they are bi. Just because you had sex with a woman, doesn't make you buy. You must be willing to have a long term relationship, and actually live and be partners with a woman (and a man) to be considered bi. Just having sex with both sexes doesn't make you bi. It is more of a hedonist as Jon says. But if you are equally willing to live with a woman as a man, then you are bi.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      But if you are equally willing to live with a woman as a man, then you are bi.
      i lived with a man for 5 years...

im bi dammit, not a hedonist!

Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        I think b etor is a hedonist. Better that word than something else. . You enjoy sex, no sense being ashamed of it. At least I hope you are enjoying it.

I think Jon has some good points about bisexuality, but I can't agree with him completely. I do think there are true bisexuals. But most people who say they are bi, really aren't. They say it for a variety of reasons. Women say it more because they think guys will like it. Most women are not truelly bi. Teenage girls are especially prone to say they are bi. Just because you had sex with a woman, doesn't make you buy. You must be willing to have a long term relationship, and actually live and be partners with a woman (and a man) to be considered bi. Just having sex with both sexes doesn't make you bi. It is more of a hedonist as Jon says. But if you are equally willing to live with a woman as a man, then you are bi.
        i'm willing to be life partners with both the same. not at all right now. i just like straight sex better. and i've been attracted to more men than women, but some women are just like wow. like one of my best friends. i'd happily marry her, if i were to get married any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
          Hmmmm....

Asher was online, starchild and Data jack are online...

Who is the forth gay?

Spec.
          Here.

Comment

I beat ya.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

nope, thats not me JM...

my theory stands...
                Order of the Fly

Comment

Nah. (although I did say you could be confused... )

Hedonism is the persuit of pleasure. Persuing sex for pleasure is a sign of hedonism.

Even liking sex with a certain sex isn't a sign of being sexually defined by that sex. What turns you on is determined by your experiences. If you have good sexual experiences with a sex, that sex will turn you on. (sexual experiences can include just touching, and can be very young)

There is also an inherent sexuality. This is seen in different areas of nature (see a lot of gay propaganda). Being forced against one's inherent sexuality can be emotionally painful for some people (so I am told be some gay people I know).

I don't know what your inherent sexuality is AAHZ. I would judge B etor's to be heterosexual (based upon her posts).

If you don't persue sex for pleasure than you aren't being a hedonist.

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    Nah. (although I did say you could be confused... )
                    hardly...

Hedonism is the persuit of pleasure. Persuing sex for pleasure is a sign of hedonism.

that would include 90% of the earth...

Even liking sex with a certain sex isn't a sign of being sexually defined by that sex. What turns you on is determined by your experiences. If you have good sexual experiences with a sex, that sex will turn you on. (sexual experiences can include just touching, and can be very young)

my argument is that there definately IS such a thing as BIsexuality...
                    i have personally had experiences with BOTH sexes...
                    i have never been molested or anything while young...
                    there are billions of people that fit into this same category...

There is also an inherent sexuality. This is seen in different areas of nature (see a lot of gay propaganda). Being forced against one's inherent sexuality can be emotionally painful for some people (so I am told be some gay people I know).

i am "inherently" heterosexual i admit...
                    however, i have not been "forced" to be BI...
                    i just happen to be attracted to both sexes...
                    my BI'ness came later...
                    regardless those feelings stand now...
                    again there are billions like me...

If you don't persue sex for pleasure than you aren't being a hedonist.

90% JM... 90% of the earth...

piece
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

I Am not saying you were forced to be Bi, you are Bi because you are a hedonist... which is very common currently (sure, 90%).

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

JM...

i invite you to read up on BIsexuality from WIKI... here is the link...

here is a snippet...

from WIKI...
                        Bisexuality is often misunderstood as a form of adultery or polyamory, and a popular misconception is that bisexuals must always be in relationships with men and women simultaneously. Rather, individuals attracted to both males and females, like people of any other orientation, may live a variety of sexual lifestyles. These include: lifelong monogamy, serial monogamy, polyamory, polyfidelity, casual sexual activity with individual partners, casual group sex, and celibacy. For those with more than one sexual partner, these may or may not all be of the same gender.

piece
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Note I was refering to inherent. It is obvious that there is practical bisexuality.

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

JM,

i do not equate "practical bisexuality" in the same category as hedonism...

and what is your argument that because i am inherently hetero... i am now a hedonist because i CHOSE to be Bisexual?
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

You are a hedonist because, as you admit, you persue sex for pleasure.

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

JM,

i am not a hedonist because i am bisexual then...?

only because i pursue sex for pleasure...?

and you fully admit that bisexuality does indeed exist...?

im glad we agree
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X