• Bolivia vs. Paraguay

You make the call.
    Bolivia
    0.00%
    Paraguay
    80.00%
    Sailors trained at Bananapolis arrive, put down the conflict
    20.00%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Paraguay wins, Bolivia may need to "erase" the Guaraní fifth column from its territory...
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Bolivia vs. Chile is more interesting.

Chile will probably kick Bolivia's ass. Again
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You say Paraguay? When I made this poll, I certainly didn't expect that one.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It would be Chile vs Bolivia + Peru

In reality, Chile vs Peru + Bolivia cheerleading YAY PERU BEAT THEM
          I need a foot massage

Comment

They should have jousting. Llamas face off at a distance of 30 meters, 100 feet.

Comment

The Issue is Paraguay is a real country, while Bolivia is not, that is why Bolivia wouldnt be able to beat Paraguay.

Bolivia is a mess named after Bolivar
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                They should have jousting. Llamas face off at a distance of 30 meters, 100 feet.
                Alpacas vs. Llamas.

You make the call.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                  Paraguay wins, Bolivia may need to "erase" the Guaraní fifth column from its territory...
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Paraguay. Bolivia have never even won a game at the World Cup finals - on the two occasions since the War that they have qualified.

Comment

Paraguay is a brave nation

Bolivian president is now gloryfying coca and claiming it is good for children. He'll probably be high during the entire war.
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

Bolivian president is now gloryfying coca and claiming it is good for children. He'll probably be high during the entire war.
                        I hope you're trolling. doitnow!:

Morales is my hero:

:
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Morales is nuts.
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                            Kaczyńskis are nuts.
                            Fixed.

Think about his actual politics what you want, but Morales is one of very few rather honest politicians and not one of the bigot hypocrites elsewhere.
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                            X