Why arent sheeps kept as house pets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why arent sheeps kept as house pets?

They are small cute and innofensive, breeds can be very small, so why arent they used as house pets?

Are they like bunnies and crap all over the house?
    I need a foot massage

They don't have a brain.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They can't be toilet-trained.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Sheep in a Heap

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Cant the sheep wait like a dog? you know, walking the sheep 3 times a day so it can crap on the streets?
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            They don't have a brain.
            RACIST
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Re: Why arent sheeps kept as house pets?

Originally posted by Barnabas
              Are they like bunnies and crap all over the house?
              My gf's bunny doesn't crap all over her house...

Comment

Also, sheep like to eat all the time. They get pissed off if there's nothing around for them to chew.

Comment

Re: Re: Why arent sheeps kept as house pets?

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

My gf's bunny doesn't crap all over her house...
                  That's because he's used to using the five bathrooms in his house.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Also, sheep like to eat all the time. They get pissed off if there's nothing around for them to chew.
                    That's a goat.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Bunnies crap all over the floor, dirty animals, small balls of crap everywhere
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Have you ever smelled, and this is directed to anyone, sheep****?

Comment

No, is it very bad?
                          I need a foot massage

Comment

To the extreme.

Comment

I imagine because they'd **** every where.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X