No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna rock. cool.

hadn't heard that song in years, but it was in the movie: Road Trip. That song still kind of rocks. And it's been a while since I've seen a twisted sister video.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      Man that list is an indictment. Really sad.

I was in my punk-new wave phase at the time, playing bass, mixing, etc. So thankfully, I was shielded from a lot of mainstream stuff.
      Im sure there was stuff better than mainstream, but the mainstream stuff was at least listenable, and some good pop songs.

Not like the drek these days.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Look at the Number 1's from any year, and it's pretty embarrassing.
        thats kinda the point, but from roughly 1964 to 1988 or so, there are some really good songs in the number 1's.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Re: 1984

Originally posted by lord of the mark
          Like a Virgin Madonna
          that song sucks on DDR
          well the song doesn't suck, the moves that one is supposed to do while listening to the song do.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
            Metallica - Fade to black
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
            X