My leg is hurting - Poly doctors to the rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Hopefully, it's not a clot and you don't die.
    He is a clot, silly
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Oh thanks for bringing up clot.. why not 'it's a cancer!'. Nah.. it's just that my achilles tendon is irritated, right?

I'd be pretty paranoid if hurting leg after long walks would automatically be something fatal .
      Yeah, you could just be diabetic.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Too much, too soon.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I know, but I'm not insensitive enough to scare him with what it really is.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Gangrene from a small untreated cut?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It is one of the side effects of wearing underpants that are too tight, especially 'nasty boys'
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                BC, are you so threatened by my obvious masculinity and awesome testicles, that you have to feel big by saying I don't have testicles, so that your little ones would count?

Don't worry BC, I think we can examine you and find out that technically you're a male.

Someone that are so insecure of himself that he has to invent SuperCitizen probably hasn't any balls (psychiatrist to Pekka : now just lay down on here and tell me all about your childhood)
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                X