X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behold the lively discussion of Poly!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Well, the last three postings could be a reason not visiting this place.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Actually, they're good reason to visit... just don't stay too long
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat
          Well, the last three postings could be a reason not visiting this place.
          You mean the posts following mine? It's true, I'm a hard act to follow
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

You mean the posts following mine? It's true, I'm a hard act to follow
            Erhm, no. Japer managed to sneak a posting in that messed up my count
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
              Actually, they're good reason to visit... just don't stay too long
              Is five years too long?

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• not that I'm aware of
                Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spec

Is five years too long?

Spec.

Yup.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Erhm, no. Japer managed to sneak a posting in that messed up my count

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva

Maybe a bit off topic, but do you have a pic of her without that white stuff- those boobs looks interesting

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                      X