Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nasty cyst; guy has a gaping hole in his back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty cyst; guy has a gaping hole in his back.

I saw this video on another web site and thought I'd share. Check out the massive hole the cyst left in his back. It looks like it had a bunch of puss in it so I guess it was a cyst which turned into an abscess. Still some nasty **** though.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

We need:

- vomit

smiley.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

i refuse to click on that link
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

no kidding
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Can't be worse than that woman who had a 100kg ovarian tumour ...
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
            i refuse to click on that link
            Let's not click on it together.

Comment

Looks like an entry wound - except with and entry wound of that size, the exit wound would be so large that he couldn't possibly still be alive.

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Oerdin, you have totally lost your mind, FINALLY.

Where are the juicy autopsy photos?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Nasty cyst; guy has a gaping hole in his back.

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  I saw this video on another web site
                  This wouldn't be Something Awful, would it? Because they had a big super-thread on this video. And no, I didn't watch that one either.
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I have a cyst on my arm. It started as an ingrown hair.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I know we can all feel happy knowing about that, too.

What a bunch of fruit loops.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

do you honestly expect me to click that link?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Oerdin, you have totally lost your mind, FINALLY.

Where are the juicy autopsy photos?
                          qft

Comment

I damned sure didn't. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                              I have a cyst on my arm. It started as an ingrown hair.
                              Take pictures of it when it becomes the size of a 50 cent piece.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X