Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendships: Choose sites or not

Well, I got this situation right now:

Friend A is mad at Friend B... they were former best friends but had problems already for a long time and are now on the edge of being enemys...

I know Friend A very well and I am more friend with A than with B...

I dont have any problem with Friend B and dont really get it what all the fuss is about (its really stupid) but A and B wont be friends again...

B invited me to a party and I promised to come... A is now mad at me because now he cant do anything with me on Easter Sunday (its kinda special party day for us)....

Both dont have many other friends besides me and I really like them both...
    Naturally B wants to do more stuff with me cose A is no option anymore....

My principle would be not to get involved in their fight and just be friends with both of them... But since they are enemys that could proove difficult... you think one should choose sites in such a situation? or just live with it, that both will be occasionally mad because I just had no time, cose I did something with the other one...

hehe, well I hope everyone understood the Problem, vote in the poll

(and no I wont base my decission of an internet poll with random ppl voting, but Im interested what other ppl think about such situations, thx)
    Choose one friend over the other
    0.00%
    Be friends with both, ignore the fuss
    66.67%
    Be friends with a Banana
    33.33%
    If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Go exercise the banana
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

May have to treat it like divorced parents. Easter Sunday, spend soome time with both. It's their problem, not yours.If one of the two tries to make it your problem, less a friend.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What Sloww said
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Eh, if either one is prepared to sacrifice your friendship with him over this, he's not really your friend. I say find some new friends.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

the Hun speakith teh truthness
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
              Eh, if either one is prepared to sacrifice your friendship with him over this, he's not really your friend. I say find some new friends.
              Ditto.

Friendship is a two way street, you are their friend, and supposedly both of them are your friends. If those guys are willing to end their friendships with you because they find their mutual emnity more important, ditch them both.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thx for the repleys...

No I dont think any of those 2 would want to end the friendship with me (for I am great, they cant live without me )

They just dont get it how I can remain friends with the other one, cose the other one is in their pov clearly the most evil person there is...

Well, I suppose best is to just ban this theme out of any conversation... and go on...

Interesting enough noone choosed the "taking sides" option so far
                If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

It's not you to take sides, it's their choice if they want you as a friend even though you're still a friend with their enemy or if they want two enemies
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                  X