X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you like nostril stimulation?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo
      Strictly speaking I'm not sure if subsequent ask me threads are copy cat threads.

What was the reason for banning copy cat threads again? Maybe that will help determine if this sort of thread violates the spirit of the ban on copy cat threads.
      I deliberately waited until there hadnt been an ask me thread in while.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
        They clog up the forum with crap(pier) threads. The same applies here if we all were to make ask me threads.
        I suppose it makes sense to space them out thoroughly.

Comment

Why was DF's thread deleted and your's was not?
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
            Ooh lame copy cat thread. Can we ban him now?
            Not until Wednesday 10:00 PM CST, please.

Originally posted by Last Conformist
            At how many mings would you rate the mingism of Lefty?
            Can I just find the leftyism of Ming and convert units? To do determine this score we must as has Ming ever boiled children alive?

Originally posted by Spec
            Do you like nostril stimulation?
            Very much so, with a wide variety of stimulants too.

Originally posted by Will9
            Why was DF's thread deleted and your's was not?
            You'll have to ask the mods that one!
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
              Not until Wednesday 10:00 PM CST, please.
              you'll be back...
              piece
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Ketchup or Mustard?
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

you'll be back...
                  piece
                  I will!

Originally posted by Ninot
                  Ketchup or Mustard?
                  Trick question, ketchup and mustard!
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Mayonnaise on french fries, good or bad?
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Good!

Comment

Why do you consider your best thread of all time?

I nominate this one as well as your (since deleted) Worshipee thread.
                        Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

When does your CFC ban end? We need more ammusing spam.

Comment

He's what passes for amusing spam over there?
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Ok, lets try...

On average, how many times per week do you masturbate?

http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                                Can I just find the leftyism of Ming and convert units?
                                Sure.
                                To do determine this score we must as has Ming ever boiled children alive?
                                Only on Tuesdays.
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X