What would you have done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you have done?

I went to the convineience store about an hour ago. On my way back, a skunk crossed the street walking real slow right in front of me. It never saw me, I almost squashed the creature. Anyway, I let it pass and notice its head is stuck in a tin can. It cant see anything and its stuck...

Now I'm wondering if I go help it or I dont...

In a quick decision, I decide not to help since I dont want it to piss all over me. But then I get home, 30 secs later and when I walk through the door I change my mind and figure I'll buy the freakin tomato juice.

So I just spent 20 minutes in peoples backyards looking for the poor creature but never found it. Now I feel bad because I should have helped it when the time was right. It would have been easy since it would have never saw me coming. But I also could have cut it with the tin can while removing it...

Would you have saved it?

SPec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Serves the skunk right the greedy animal, who eats out of a tin like that anyway??
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Hobos?

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I feel badly for the skunk, but if you happen across another one, be aware that rabies is can be carried by skunks. Then, you'd be stinking AND foaming at the mouth.
        Imagine Sava.

Must have been quite a sight.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Looks like he was Chomskied. That is, the bastard forced his head into something he can't quite get out, feels stupid about it, but still insists it's the wolrd around him that is making all the mistakes.

Chomsky is actually a lot worse than this skunk. Not only is he a real anti-semite, he also is the biggest communist murder regime symphatizers that are allowed to live these days. I just don't mean the ideology, I mean the murderous regimes like Khmer Rouge etc. Maybe he should marry Streisand and they can both OD on LSD, well I guess that's impossible, but maybe they'd go another 180 and actually come about humans with thinking abilities.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You leave it the f*ck alone and let nature take its course. Besides, it's a SKUNK ferchrissakes! Its appreciation will not be in the form of dogged loyalty and sloppy wet kisses like a dog would give...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Might as well try to help it out. Death by starvation/dehydration seems like a crappy way for anything to go, if it manages to avoid any busy roads that is. Throwing an old blanket or something like that over top of it before you try to do anything should keep you from smelling too bad at the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                You leave it the f*ck alone and let nature take its course.
                That's what I've been saying all along about Cute Knut
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

i would have helped even if i didnt want to. sure i could SAY that i wouldnt help it, but i might as well man up and be honest...

or i would just call animal control...

piece
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Call the SPCA or animal control. They've likely had to deal with the same thing before.
                    Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

YEAH LIKE ANIMAL CONTROL WILL RESPOND ON A FRIDAY NIGHT.

I DONT think so. You are so full of **** Soltz I am starting to wonder if you've EVER had to call SPCA about a rabbit problem. APparently not since you think they respond in 5 minutes like the ****ing police.

Unimaginable.

Comment

**** YOU, WIGLAF!
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Wiglaf
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Spec, let this be a lesson on missed opportunities. You can ponder that while burning for eternity in hell for not helping that poor creature.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'd definitely have left it. Rabies is very dangerous and skunks certainly can carry rabies.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X