Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the White House attempting to illegally hide records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one has been accussed of stealing any elections.

Michael Collins, a writer and "clean elections" activist, does not accuse Smartech or any other firm of wrongdoing, but he does offer this hypothetical tableau:
    Still waiting for that citation.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You still won't condemn blatantly illegal actions?

Comment

OK I've hit my limit. No longer even laugh worthy.

It's since moved onto sad and pathetic.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

And we have a perfect hat trick with the three wingnuts on the site all refusing to condemn blatantly illegal practices by the White House. Nor can they even come up with a cite to support their outlandish claims. Who would ever have thought?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Bush is probably experiencing anticipation that eclipses mine. Saying, "screw this. I get SO tired of Oerdin's ranting. Get me out of here".
            I agree with Bush 100% on this

Comment

Re: OP and Karl Rove fixing the election from a basement computer:

I just love the left's conspiracy theories. Love them!
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

The conspiracy theories are sometimes rediculous. But the blatent corruption that you and other rightists seem to ignore is far more rediculous. And is frightening also.

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Which corruption? Oh, yes. The 100k found in a Democrat's meat locker. The Republican leadership went to bat to cut off the president's prosecuters.

For that, I 100% agree with you.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

100k is pocket change compared to what the Republicans have done... I can't see how you can be so blind.

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: Is the White House attempting to illegally hide records?

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      As Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington (CREW) notes:
                      Are CERW dyslexic?
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        100k is pocket change compared to what the Republicans have done... I can't see how you can be so blind.

Jon Miller
                        Yeah, and the Dems are all pure as snow white.

Comment

THe Dems can't do what the Repubs are because th eDems have had no power! Also, Dems at their worst were never like this.

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

How is it a shadow network? Is it not a publicly registered server? Did anyone actually lie about it when asked? Or did everyone using this simply think this to be no big deal and something only a self deluded left wing wacko could ever give a **** about?

Guess what Oerdin, I am a government employee. I routinely do all sorts of business after hours at home/on vacation on yahoo, gmail, and even my old college account. OH THE HORROR!

But get this. When I was left behind in Glasgow as a RN liaison I was told to use civilian email accounts because there was no other way to say in contact with work! Bush is the CINC, I was ordered to use civilian email, OH MY GOD BUSH ORDERED ME TO BREAK THE LAW. It goes all the way to the top!

I guess its a good thing the Brits couldn't give me an email account, or I would have been conducting official US government business on a foreign governments server!
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Pat, you have to know that anything Rove touches is pure evil in their view. And they, well they have never and will never cut legal corners for political reasons.

IMHO, we really have to put a stop to this political sniping, really do something about bribery in all its forms. It is a joke, IMHO, to say that this Dem was guilty of bribery for taking cash for a vote, while it is not for any hill-person to listen to a lobiest on the assumption (condition) that they make a significant campaign contribution.

Comment

Why can't they just use yahoo accounts?
                                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                                X