Let the good times roll again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    You Americans are such whiners. You know how many countries would kill to have a 4.4% unemployment rate? That's great. We're at 8.4% and that's the lowest it's been in a couple decades...
    Oh right, I forgot that just because someplace else is worse, I shouldn't want for improvements in my own country. Today, I'm going to be a woman who shows her face to me. And she should be grateful, in other countries she could be killed for that.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Today, I'm going to be a woman who shows her face to me.

Comment

btw, too low unemployment is a bad thing, no? You need liquidity in the labor market.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          btw, too low unemployment is a bad thing, no?
          Yup, inflationary, etc.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            Today, I'm going to be a woman who shows her face to me.
            Are you ok DaShi?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No, too many women are exposing their skin in public which is a sin in the eyes of Allah. They are lucky they are in America and should be grateful for just a beating.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Now life in the American economy is akin to being beat by your husband?
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Well, it takes such a simile to make some understand how ridiculous their statements. So please go on and tell us how we should shut and be grateful.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why would I waste my breath? You're going to be miserable no matter what I say...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Then why did you say it to begin with?
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't think everyone on this board is as impervious to the truth on this issue as you are. I brought it up for their benefit.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ah yes. Now here come the insults. :yawn:
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

btw, too low unemployment is a bad thing, no? You need liquidity in the labor market.
                            Of course TOO low unemployment is a bad thing.

Seriously, the optimal unemployment rate changes, and how can you say that inflation is caused by high employment and not too much money in the economy.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Even in a communist country I imagine it'd be good to have some slack in the labor constraint.

Comment

Even in a communist country I imagine it'd be good to have some slack in the labor constraint.
                                I think it's a good thing for people to always have a job. People can change jobs. It's not like they aren't available just because they already have a job.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X