Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist used to trash someone's home

It's a pretty rotten thing to do.

More importantly, I need to know what craigslist is and if I should be on it or browsing it. And why couldn't they come up with a better name than craigslist?

I think it is some sort of free dating website if memory serves me correctly, although I believe it is more used for the online procurement of sex. You should give it a whirl Dis
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

People are *******s. People continue to be *******s even when on the Internet. News at eleven.

Comment

like you...
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There are much better *******s around here. I'm a rank amateur.

Comment

craigslist is a free classified service/"community". The only thing that isnt free is if you want to post an ad to hire someone - wanted ads have to pay. All other ads are free. They have wanteds, real estate ads, personals, and ads for all kinds of "stuff". They also have ads to give away stuff for free, which people who want to dispose of junk use (in that way its alternative to groups like freecycle, but reaches a wider audience, since Freecycle groups you usually have to sign up for) They also have forums. If you check the history forum for the occasional post by "oldciver" you may seem some familiar points of view

We sold an old external CD writer via CL (IE Craigs List) and that went pretty well, although the weather here delayed the deal some. We also picked up some moving boxes for free via CL, and that was easy - the guy left them in front of his house. We've also used their Real Estate ads, although with somewhat less success.

Its named after Craig Newmark, who founded the thing.

Because of the ease of access, I would not be suprised at the scams, and I think there have been others. Like with anything on the interweb, you tread carefully.

for example, write now, someone in Ashburn Virginia, is trying to sell a Wii

"Comes with everything pictured...

Nintendo wii + all original paperwork, etc
            3 Wiimotes (1 Zelda remote cover included)
            2 Nunchucks
            1 Classic remote
            Wiikey modchip + wires + wii screwdriver
            Zelda twilight princess
            tony hawk downhill jam
            WiiSports (5 sports games)"
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              There are much better *******s around here. I'm a rank amateur.
              You rang?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Craigslist pwns
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

hmm, I'm most interested in this sex thing.

Comment

Why the hell was the house unlocked to begin with? That's just stupid...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Wow, they took everything! That's crazy!
                      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I use Craig's List all the time. I bought my leather sofas & my entertainment center off of Craig's List for a fraction of what they would have cost a store plus I normally find my room mates through Craig's List because it's free while the news paper want's something like $30 for 10 words.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                          Why the hell was the house unlocked to begin with? That's just stupid...
                          QFT
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            hmm, I'm most interested in this sex thing.
                            Enjoy:
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                            X