Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's write a tourist guide of INDIA

Datajack's tourist guide of INDIA

VISIT INDIA! GRAB AN OPPORTUNITY! PET A RAT!

Who would ever want to live in such a place anyway, you probably think!

Wrong! INDIA is a flourishing civilization that still has to offer so many things to the world! Gypsies and the Black Plague were just accidents. India gave us many important things, things that we are going to find out today!

On board! Choo choo! Let's begin our fantastic journey through this fascinating sub-continent, which is not less than a real continent because India sucks, it's just a geological term.

All passengers on board!

Hmm well no, we all know that trains are for the middle-class. We are too cool to board one of those things, right?

Male traveller, where in the world could you go meet beautiful, exotic girls?

Female and homosexual traveller, don't thi.nk we forgot about you! Look at this satisfied customer's smile and wonder, yes, that could be YOU!

Let's expand our INDIAn experience! Post your useful travel information NOW!!!!!
    Sign me in!
    20.00%
    I gotten plague in INDIA!
    50.00%
    The rats ate all of my bananas
    30.00%
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

0.000001/10
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      0.000001/10

Do not be jealous my friend, we will discuss Canadia's long, meaningful history and its cultural achievements in another separate thread
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Hrm, nah, not worth a 0.000001/10. The more the 0's the more effective of a troll it was

This was just
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

Do not be jealous my friend, we will discuss Canadia's long, meaningful history and its cultural achievements in another separate thread
          That might be a better troll.

We could get Yanks and fascists together in the room and kick a lot of ass.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Those aren't Indians!

These are Indians.

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

As a troll I agree with the rankings above.

But I still laughed, so as a general piece of nonsense I'd give it 7/10.

Comment

Very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

How long could the opening post of that be?
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

I made a good troll against the anglo-saxon world once of which the result were battles Canadians vs. Brits and Canadians vs. Yanks, it was brilliant. The opening post only implied that the Allied troops fought so bad in WWII except for the USA

Comment

LIES! The Kuomintang had the best allied troops!
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                        I made a good troll against the anglo-saxon world once of which the result were battles Canadians vs. Brits and Canadians vs. Yanks, it was brilliant. The opening post only implied that the Allied troops fought so bad in WWII except for the USA
                        That was fun.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

I wasn't even aiming at Canada but the outcome was hilarious.

Comment

At least in India they have great traffic laws.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

India has recently gotten into corporate branding too.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X