Just finished up a very long research project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished up a very long research project

and the results aren't statistically significant. Blah.

By done I really just mean I am done with the paper and the experiment, not done with the extra 10 to 15 pages of BS I am going to throw in.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Change the results then
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

That'd be cheating.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Mine had to do with OSHA and warning signs.

Comment

i also come up with a no statistical relationaship in a regression I ran for an honors paper. it doesnt matter, its still an answer to a question. mine had to do with central government debt and gdp growth.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Yep.. the fact that you found no correlation works just as well, as long as you go through all of the proper steps and try to explain it.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh I know. I really don't like the topic I came up with either. I liked the one I did last semester far more. Ugh.

I only used an independent samples T Test. I might throw in a factorial anova later and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                X