What's Your Favurite Abba Song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    A *long* way up the M1! Well I am in Hull at the moment so it wouldn't be a problem but I am only here until Monday...
    Come for a piss-up on Sunday!

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Alas, I have family obligations and all that...it is why I am here after all. I am planning a trip up to Manchester in the near future - for old times sake
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Alas, I have family obligations and all that...it is why I am here after all. I am planning a trip up to Manchester in the near future - for old times sake
        Manchester's gone pants now. Even the Venue has closed down!
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Have they built some trendy yuppie flats in its place?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Have they built some trendy yuppie flats in its place?
            Probably. That's what the Hacienda is as well. Not that Leeds is much better for that, they're sprouting up everywhere.

Really good for families wanting their first house, it really is.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Well everywhere is so ridiculously expensive at the moment, even pokey little flats. And I certainly don't like the idea of this leasehold business...puts me right off!
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Well everywhere is so ridiculously expensive at the moment, even pokey little flats. And I certainly don't like the idea of this leasehold business...puts me right off!
                Rent's not too bad, paying less than 20% of salary for accomodation as I'm doing is way below historical norms..
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

While there is no doubt that Abba was pop and there was better music back then, you guys forget one important thing - the chicks back then liked it, so if you wanted to be near them, you had to listen to it.

Dancing Queen was actually a good girl catcher melody

Assume that most of you are way to young to know about such
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

While there is no doubt that Abba was pop and there was better music back then, you guys forget one important thing - the chicks back then liked it, so if you wanted to be near them, you had to listen to it.
                    It's still the same now in a lot of places, 70s cheese.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Doddler, maybe you should go pick up Harrison. You know, all things considered.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        Doddler, maybe you should go pick up Harrison. You know, all things considered.
                        Eh?

It's twenty to two in the morning and I've got nine screens to monitor!
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I mean whenever. As opposed to him driving to there.
                          This is based on the assumption you actually want to see him. If he drives, well, I think you know what I'm saying. I don't want to antagonize him. He's a little sensitive about his, well (cough), his abilities as they relate to certain endeavors, if you know what I mean.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler

It's still the same now in a lot of places, 70s cheese.
                            Yeah, the 70'ies retro is actually pretty stunning - especially when you think about what seems to be alive and kicking

Wouldn't have minded a bit if some Deep Purple, BOC, Uriah Heep etc. had popped up again, but it's Abba, Boney M, Suzi Qattro (well, she looked nice in leather ) etc.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                            X