Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge this writing

Prarambha - The Beginning

I came across this while browsing Ashok Banker's site. This is by an aspiring author.

I'll explain my own interest in it later.

He needs to aspire harder
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      He needs to aspire harder
      You read it already?

Comment

I read the first paragraph.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

It can get incredibly irritating if you don't like the style, or don't learn to tolerate it.

Comment

Yeah, the 'He did this. He did that. He did something else" thing was quite annoying.

Comment

Summary?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Summary?
                Isn't that rather defeating the point?

Comment

I want fast soundbites for the fast generation dammit!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Summary: Something pro-Hindu, pro-Brahmin, anti-Muslim or some combination thereof.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

if anyone can be arsed to read this, please post a summary, kthxbye.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Agreed, I couldn't get past the second paragraph and that was only because I forced it.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The writing could be better, but I became interested to know what the man on the hill was looking out for. But alas, I don't have time to read the whole thing.
                          Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Very irritating to read.
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

He needs to vary his sentence structure; I too could not get past the first paragraph or so. Guk. Also, the image of this guy getting distracted and walking face-first into a cliff would be pretty funny if it were written better. But I imagine it's not a comedy.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X