Battlestar Galactica, season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica, season 2

I recently saw the last episode of season 2.5. Boy, talk about ending with a cliffhanger! I'm almost tempted to go Bitorrent crazy and download season 3. But I wouldn't know where to start or where to go... I just have to know what will happen next...
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

You can also dl them legally through the itunes store. Or you could read the nBSG thread.
    "Remember, there's good stuff in American culture, too. It's just that by "good stuff" we mean "attacking the French," and Germany's been doing that for ages now, so, well, where does that leave us?" - Elok

Comment

Google is your friend.

Comment

For anyone that cares or who doesn't know, there will be a BSG movie in the fall covering the Pegasus with a few cameos of the regular BSG stars. From what I hear it will cover some of the things that happened to Pegasus from the outset of the second war up to when they meet Galactica. At least that is what I understand from reading some questions and answeres from Moore.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I read about that too. On an aside, in reading that I also saw that the Stargate franchise is working on a new movie (or did I see two of them mentioned?) based on the shows' universe, not the original movie's, plus there's work on a third Stargate TV series (fourth if you include the ill-fated cartoon SG:Infinity) having to do with the 9th chevron. The writer of the original movie is working on his OWN continuation of his vision ... the two separate visions have excommunicated each other as heretical like Rome and Constantinople.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
            I read about that too. On an aside, in reading that I also saw that the Stargate franchise is working on a new movie (or did I see two of them mentioned?) based on the shows' universe, not the original movie's, plus there's work on a third Stargate TV series (fourth if you include the ill-fated cartoon SG:Infinity) having to do with the 9th chevron. The writer of the original movie is working on his OWN continuation of his vision ... the two separate visions have excommunicated each other as heretical like Rome and Constantinople.
            Id like to see a continuation of the Kurt Russell version but not too sure if it will ever see the light of day.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I wonder if Kurt Russell or James Spader would even be interested anymore.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: Battlestar Galactica, season 2

Originally posted by nostromo
                I recently saw the last episode of season 2.5. Boy, talk about ending with a cliffhanger! I'm almost tempted to go Bitorrent crazy and download season 3. But I wouldn't know where to start or where to go... I just have to know what will happen next...

You'll be pleased to hear that I consider the first few episodes of season 3 to be among the best and most provocative TV productions I've ever seen.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                X