X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by korn469
    are you dating her apoc?
    No, he's dating a girl on the third photo he posted, the first one on the left. As a matter of fact she's describing him.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• She is. The circumference.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Umm..what exactly is a "Generic Blonde"?

I mean, we are all (For most parts) taking pics from internet and posting, Hence Babe thread.

I assuredly do not lay claim to "Oh, me and her had this thing, but I dumped her" lie

I'm cool, just dont know exactly what you mean.

Thanks Zoid

Gramps
            Nugog was spot on in post #304.
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
              I think Zoid is refering to the percieved preference of many people for blonde haired, blue eyed, artificially chest inflated, women.

Just a guess
              perceived preference, eh?

Most of my pictures are not "perceived" but rather "observed" and no proof positive that they have "Artifically Inflated" chests, and certainly I dont have any such preference, just randomly posting beautiful women
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• No offence Gramps, I just picked you because you're the most prolific poster in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                  No offence Gramps, I just picked you because you're the most prolific poster in this thread.
                  Ok

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Last edited by Ming; April 16, 2007, 12:24.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• The last one is a real cutie! I'd hit it even if she was pregnant!

Comment

• for all 3 sb's SG-girls
                        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• self biased... I deleted two of the three images in your last post. Now it seems like you are playing "what can I get away with"

Please stick to the concept of the thread, and let's not play "how much nudity" can I show.

Thank you...

PS... If it continues, I will not be so nice in the future.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• no worries, ming. i can certainly see how you would see it that way. so nude with nothing showing is a total no-go. pity.
                            Last edited by self biased; April 16, 2007, 12:39.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• The second one had everything covered. I know because I checked (to protect the thread you understand )

Comment

• Manika
                                Attached Files
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X