Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're not stockings, otherwise you'd see the joins of fabric on her feet. They're henna tattoos. And why? Because some people think they're pretty. I'm pretty sure they're not permanent tattoos though.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• a Bond girl
      Attached Files

Comment

• This is not a mifl thread.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• can we have a milf thread that is seperate from the babe thread?

Comment

• I've always wondered, is the plural of milf milfs or milves?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• A friend of mine once told me my mom was hot. My mom's a cool chick, so I told her. She laughed and enjoyed it. Next time he came over, he blushed quite a bit when she ribbed him.

Next time I go to his house for dinner, he figures he's going to get me back. He tells his mom at the dinner table that I have a crush on her. I go along with it. He didn't put 2 and 2 together though. His mom is quite conservative and didn't take to this very well. Awkwaaarrddd
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Post a pic of your mom

/me runs
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Since it's an acronym I'd go with milfs.

(terminologically speaking of course)

Comment

• Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• That's your mom?

Comment

• I think it's milves.

is the plural of LordShiva LordShivas or LordShivae?

(i expect your answer something in the spirit of: "There can be only one " )

Comment

• Sexy nerd alert!

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• sideboob.org
                            So that is your mom's job..
                            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                              is the plural of LordShiva LordShivas or LordShivae?
                              The plural would be "every woman's fantasy"

Comment

• yes indeed
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X