• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    I'm waiting for his "I got turned down by a trany" thread
    that will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

that will never happen.
      That could be taken a couple of different ways, Dis.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Did

I felt you could use my never fail Tool in helping acquire the target of your choice, no more fumbling around in the dark looking for Waally-Eye, nope simply use these to help navigate to a touchdown in somewhat ruffer terrain

Now, when you have acquired this target of your obsession, please proceed carefully so as to not startle the sneaky snake, afterall, ya dun wanna get bit now do ya?
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          THE ICKY HOMO-GAYNESS MIGHT SEEP UNDER TEH DOOR!!!!
          Waste not want not

Comment

I should also note I smelled marijuana smoke coming from this residence.

Not only they teh gay, they are potheads as well. Such a menace to society.

Seriously, why does everyone in my city have to smoke pot? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person (under age 50) who does not smoke pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              Seriously, why does everyone in my city have to smoke pot?
              Because your city is depressing, and people hope they can escape from its suckiness better with pot than with gambling?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Because your city is depressing, and people hope they can escape from its [ref 2 thread]suckiness[/reference to thread] better with pot than with gambling?

Comment

Working...
                X