Animal rights activists/Cute polar bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal rights activists/Cute polar bear

The Berlin Zoo's abandoned polar bear cub Knut looks cute, cuddly and has become a front-page media darling, but animal rights activists insisted he would be better off dead than raised by humans

Should we put the poor thing to death? Yeah I know. Cute animals get all the breaks. If this had been an ugly animal, this thing would be dead by now.

Kind of bothersome the zookeeper lives with the bear, gives it christmas presents, and plays it elvis songs. Germans are strange though. We can't fault the bear for that.

I like how they say the bear has an alternative lifestyle. . What is he, a gay bear?

Should they keep the thing? I'm not a big fan of zoos anyways. Polar bears in germany? wtf?

why do I have a feeling this has already been posted. I haven't seen it recently, but someone may have posted this a couple weeks ago.
    death
    8.70%
    live
    65.22%
    fend for itself
    0.00%
    feed it bananas
    26.09%

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

do you just spend all day long on youtube?

Comment

It's what I get paid to do
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

That is likely to be one confused bear when it gets older.

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I voted "live" and got this "Thank you for voting" message:
            It is a human characteristic to love little animals, especially if
            they're attractive in some way.
            -- McCoy, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

forum software . We'll let the forum software live.

Comment

That bear is so cute I could eat it
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Gee, you'd think animal rights activists would want it returned to the wild, where nature could take its course.

Likely it would serve as a snack for some hungry, bigger polar bear.
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                  One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

"They cannot domesticate a wild animal," added Ruediger Schmiedel, head of the Foundation for Bears.
                    *cough* dogs* cough* cats *cough* the French *cough* horses *cough* cattle *cough* poultry *cough* swine *cough* rodents *cough*
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

the French

Since when?

Comment

Since the Germans invaded and brought them some semblance of civilization.

Comment

You call bratwurst civilization?
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I never said German civilization was good.

Comment

I support lethal injections for animal rights activists.
                              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Working...
                              X