Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strangest thing you've pulled out of your couch or sofa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangest thing you've pulled out of your couch or sofa?

While I was babysitting of course the remote control for the TV does the preverbial disappearing act and I go digging through the couch to search for it and was flipped out by the stuff I was pulling out from between my couch. There was of course the normal stuff, pens, coins, gum wrapper, crums then the strange stuff started popping up. A bottle of tylenol, baby socks, rattle, cell phone but the one that really got me was I felt this wooden stick thingy and started to pull on it and it just kept going and going......it was my yard stick. My flipping yard stick was stuck in the cushions of my freeking couch!

What's in your sofa?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

My dignity.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

AAHZ's dignity.

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Atlantis.

Comment

a vibrator.

not really, but it sounded like a good response.

I don't normally dig through cushions now. As a kid I did (had nothing better to do). I'd find all sorts of interesting things. Mostly old toys and stuff.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 31, 2010, 05:56.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
            X