No announcement yet.

Thank you, CFC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All who believed in the joke should be banned.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Methril

Good thing I don't frequent the civ parts much anymore. That is where most of the newbs go to.
      In both forums I think the majority of the posters ignore the on topic sections.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Methril
        A chat modded by a man who's name is Fifty of course!
        And Perfs too! Fiftychat is the premier chatroom in all the lands.
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Having never been in either, I'm going to hypothesise that ari & chariot's chat pwns fiftychat anyway
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            most cfc people seem to have aspergers or be under the age of 18
            Which is why 'Poly, for all its shortcomings, remains the site of choice for Apolytonians.

It's nice to see that CFC got collectively hysterical about this while 'Poly took it in its stride.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Having never been in either, I'm going to hypothesise that ari & chariot's chat pwns fiftychat anyway
              Chariot & Ari sounds so much better than Ari & Chariot, imo.

It's like Bonnie and Clyde, you cant switch it around.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

No, #fiftychat is basicly the coordination point for CFC mischief.
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                  Without also posting any notable examples of CFC mischief, this is an empty argument
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Every time I look over there they all seem remarkably well behaved.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 31, 2010, 14:07.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

WTF is fiftychat?
                        You don't wanna know.

It's actually set up by a user named Fifty, and only because he doesn't like to follow the #civfanatics chatroom rules.
                        Come over to CFC! | My Pre-Apolyton Roots! ;)
                        Civfanatics Moderator of the Civ3, Civ4 Sections and the MP Demogame
                        Born in TUC2S, Raised in Apolyton, Currently living in CFC. :D

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                          Every time I look over there they all seem remarkably well behaved.
                          Rather boring, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Chieftess
                            It's actually set up by a user named Fifty, and only because he doesn't like to follow the #civfanatics chatroom rules.
                            You have rules for your chatroom?

Are they as harsh as those in the forums?

Comment

Well at least the trains in Civfanatistan run on time.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                                It's been pretty dead in there the last few times I dropped in.
                                Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

Working...
                                X