Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, CFC!

For making complete fools of yourselves

(I mean the OT posters, especially the "CPC" folks, minus Narz/Zarn/Perf, not the admins)

I don't usually ever visit your forum as a matter of principle, but I'm glad I did yesterday/today
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

could not visit much last night, too much traffic

people must had their dander up
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpo...7&postcount=52
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

It was comedy gold.
          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Apathy.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Was the thread deleted?

Comment

If you're talking about the announcement, it wasn't - it just was unstickied.
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Did anyone really believe this?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Ahhh shadup. We're just very attached to our community is all....

It was great fun though, you all should have joined in

Comment

We sent Krill and Solver over

Comment

Originally posted by Methril
                        Ahhh shadup. We're just very attached to our community is all....

It was great fun though, you all should have joined in
                        Pah, that was no excuse to act like complete and utter idiots.

Comment

Comment

I was a regular idiot, thank you. I got caught up in the group mentality. Blame fiftychat!

Just incase it was real, I didn't want to go down without a fight

Really really good hoax though. Best ever on the internet.

Comment

WTF is fiftychat?

Comment

Working...
                              X