Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help, help, I'm being oppressed!

Drogue is closing threads before the 500-mark now

We knew this was going t ohappen, next thing you know they will start deleting copy cat threads.

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Heresson is being oppressed
      Attached Files
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What exactly happened to Heresson?

Comment

He was banned
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Get over it Lordsheila.

What difference does it make? Seriously?

It's not like if I was banned.

Calm down mate.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Comment

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

How long is he banned for?

He has been banned for at least two weeks.

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                      If you squint really hard, that looks like the Holy Virgin.

Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Come see the violence inherant in the system!!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"Bloody Peasants!"

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                            If you squint really hard, that looks like the Holy Virgin.

Quick!! Put it up for auction on e-Bay!

Comment

it was closed because of spam
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X