• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you thoughts on Peak Oil!

Poll coming!
    End of civilization as we know it!!
    15.63%
    The market will seamlessly solve the problem, lol!
    37.50%
    Somewhere in between.
    43.75%
    Other
    3.13%
    Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Welcome, Narz. I hate to have to tell you that this poll is invalid, but I have faith that, like Perf, you will learn quickly and soon be posting valid, thought-provoking polls.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

How is this poll invalid? I have to have some Apolyton version of "radioactive monkey" instead of "other"?

Perfection posts thought-provoking polls?

Comment

WTF is "radioactive monkey?"

Have a cursory look at other polls here and you'll figure out what to do.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

CFC's famed Giant Radioactive Monkey ...
            150 x 150 - 221k - gif
            forums.civfanatics.com

And if Google is tracking my searches for trend, I can hardly wait for the email this will generate.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's a cruddy idea that hippies throw around,
              APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
                It's a cruddy idea that hippies throw around,

Comment

I think its CFC version of Banana option in polls

I propose our new CivJunction poll option be Radioactive Banana. Long live Radioactive Banana!!
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Forum integration.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

This thread is not long for this world...
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Narz

And a hearty to you too!
                        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Do you two bicker at CFC too?

Comment

nm... i am a moron
                            Last edited by ZEE; April 2, 2007, 00:59.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Do you two bicker at CFC too?
                              They're lovers, actually.
                              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X